Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Rather...

it almost end of the July already.....there so many happen at this month...and i trying to get along with all this...and i begin more grow up with this things, i could t stand any more with my self with this thinking, b'cus i expect too much already with things around my life and with too much hope already. i let my self became hard to get along, think too much, pressure. i never know that how realistic i live in this world until i really experience it and feel it. i shouldn't expect too much from any body, shouldn't expect too much hope. cus until the end i going to let down my self. i really can feel the pressure that you put it on me and the i really do feel the hope that you give me. i really2 do want to do the best for you and my self but i do have my own choice to make it. and now..i became more confused with myself..i dunno where is the best way for me and i scared to make you disappointed with my own choice cus i know how hard you work for us...but still......

No comments:

Post a Comment