Thursday, 30 December 2010

GOOD BYE 2010♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


This years a very tough year for me. all these drama that happen in my life, these pain, sadness,happy. i couldn't help to hide it.There a lot happen in 2010, specially, i just graduate in diploma tourism and hospitality management. i been study for two year and the half, it a lot fun and excited life college that i never expected it to be.so sad that, my college life already come to end that it will never come again,enjoy the time i being in college, enjoy the time when i traveling there and there. it a lot fun and these memories that i couldn't erase it from my mind. another special is i start working in travel agency which is was my very first time working experienced that teach me a lot, give a lot knowledge that i couldn't get it from anywhere. even it hard but it really nice to get to know how the feeling when you start working.meeting with new friends, learn how to be a realistic person in this world,*hihi. In 2010, there always up and down in my life, but thank god cus i be able to handle it. i pretty sure that every year is a years that we have to make a new chapter in our life, forget all these painful memories, move on with a new chapter of our live and carry on what still wait for us in future. i hope that in year 2011 could be my best year to achieve all my dream that i wish it to come true. GBU♥♥.....gogogogogog ALICE!!!! LET ROCK 2011 ALICE LET IT BE YOU BEST EVER YEAR IN YOU LIFE!!! Gambateh!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment