Wednesday, 12 January 2011

THE CLOSED THINKING....IN AM?

I just cant close my eyes for this late nigh, it about 0100am now, as last year have been a tough year for me but i overcome with all the best i can carry on, at the end of 2010, my very first wish to 2011 is , i will not go back again to get through all the pain i been through.will live in very good way and being happy all the time as the first day i born in this world.. but i guess here i come again , it like haunted me again and it feel like it not going to stop haunted me again. i always not good in express my self a lot cus it will end will tears a lot*hahaha:)( that i hate the most!!) but i guess that how it show me a lot from my side that, i just the girl that full wit mystery life and full with keep all for myself. but maybe because of me/myself that always keep everything and never let talk it out, that make me look so emotional every time i talk about these stuff. every time i trying to talk about it, i keep tears and tears and honestly it really killing me~~!! i really never tot that i have keep all these feeling in my mind and i know someday or some how it going to BOOM my mind~~!! thing wont keep stop by day to come and i keep day by day avoid these problem that soon Really kill me. i been strong enough already and i think strong enough just not a satisfy way to get myself out of these matter. it took a all life for me to think it again...........With these lately things goes around in my life, it make me think in deeply way to think a back again.

Do I Have To Go Again...
Another Shot For Me.......
Could This Pass Again......
These Warm Turn To Cold Again....

Do I Have To Run Again....
Could I Just Left Like Wind.....
Could These Long Enduring Wounds Found An Exit...


No comments:

Post a Comment