Friday, 15 April 2011

My first year anniversary in here♥♥






aww
!!! i just realize it been a year i been start using blogger now!!! wow!!! i couldn't realize it until i check it just now...well, it my 1 year anniversary blogger~~ :) well, i wanna make a wish here, i hope will keep using or keep write on my blog until the day i really feel wanna give up to write my blog..haha:) hope my lovely blog site will always stay healthy and pretty...hehehehehehehehe:D:D

i wanna say THANK YOU to my all lover followers here that support me here and comment my little space diary here.:) you guys was SOOO AWESOME!!! love you guys:) ♥♥♥♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera".

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivo Serentha and Friends : aww!! thank yeah..:P dff will visit you blog,.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Anniversary! :D I'm sure there would be more anniversaries to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big sis, you're too cute~
    Congratulations on one year! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice blog:) I invite you to my blog: *
    Follow?...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting the "photosphera" and chose the blog, very happy to reciprocate with your lovely area.

    A hug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1st anniversary, you have a lovely blog! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations dear and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. liling t.:aww!! thank you:)

    Le garçon avec les lunettes, : aww!! thank you:)

    Keri: aww!!! tahnk you so much my little sis!!! :)miss you;)

    Ivo Serentha and Friends: aww!! thnka you, same goes to me..:) you hv a great picture too btw.;)

    NiNJADALiA.:aww!! thank you:P

    Catherine Au Jong: aww!! thank you:P aww, i really love you picture in you blog..:)

    cherie : aww!! thank you dear...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poison : aww!! thank you:P will follow you back:)

    Maddalena : thank you:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. no problem alice! for the shout, you really DO have a cool blog that's why i nammed you :) you deserve it okay?

    hehe have a lovely sunday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your first anniversary! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. janet h: aww!! thank you sweeties, it a honor.:)
    again, thank you.:) for shout it out..ehehe:D

    Mary ♥ Mur : thank you.:P

    Penelope: aww!!1 thank you so much.:P

    ReplyDelete