Friday, 15 April 2011

MY TOP LIST SONG NOW:)

well, today my post will be about my the BEST&BEST song in my list now. as we turn our radio or watch from TV there alot of the latest song that really rock on. to as well to me too, nowadays, there alot song pretty doing well in chart now, but i being a big-big FANS on BIG BANG k-pop now, i mean, ireally love their song since their debut until now, they song really super good and it really awesome as they way their sing man!! i just fall for it!!! :) Here another song that greetings form their COMEBACK this year to all they FANS !!! :D



9 comments:

  1. i like yhr big bang too, and i luv their song with 2ne1 called lollipop~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessy: aww!! i really love 2ne1 as well..:P

    S.: thank yea..:)

    Catherine Au Jong: yeah!! it big bang...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I gave you the Kreativ Blogger Award, visit my blog for more info! :) Hope you have a wonderful day! <3

    PS: i love big bang too.. especially Taeyang HAHAHHAHAA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. janet h : aww!!! that great sweeties.:P thank you very much!! :P appreciation it.;)

    Keri: aww!! BIG BANG IS GREAT!!!! :P the best ever n ever!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE BIGBANG TOO ^o^ <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. tifuani: our favorite!!! :D

    ReplyDelete