Thursday, 26 May 2011

Just wanna go travelling n enjoy the journey of travelling.



I just wanna go somewhere to rest my self and do things by myself. this feeling get heavy to talk about and share it. sometime, there alot of things we can talk about and cannot talk about. sometimes, have to keep it in my deeply in heart and just let it be away. it hard for someone to understand how that feel and i know how to move on but how could be soo cruel dont you know that i really wanna move on but you just don't know how i feel? just keep put a big smile for myself and always laugh..laugh with those act. i wish i could find a place to cry it out. pretend to be a strong? **totally i don't recommend it** haha:D welll, pretend be a strong just gonna hurt our self more cus pretend does like we living in lie and keep lie..lie...lie to living.

Sometime, going through all those situation really make me getting tired and tried to been through it. i really need to off somewhere to put my mind blow away by windssss !!! just wanna go trvelling and enjoy my journey along the process i went through. maybe with tis method i could find again my true self and maybe i can found what actually i really need to living on. i love to having a simple life even though it just me in the house. hehehehehe:)

10 comments:

  1. i know what you mean i needd a break too, something to take my mind completly away and just not worry about anything... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have the time to just relax and spend time for yourself!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always good to get away and have a break!
    And don't forget to try smile and just be happy.
    I try not to think about the negative but the positive.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos)

    Thank you for your comment *

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling is a great way to make a fresh start! You should start planning one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely make plans to travel! It's very liberating :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been there, done that. We all need a pause and a reset button, definitely can't keep going like a machine. A quiet alone time in a park or a good book helps. There are a lot more people in the world who are less fortunate than we are. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love traveling!! Really opens up yourself new experiences and new foods Heheh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I've stumbled upon your blog and I think it's great to be friends with you.
    Do you mind if we follow each others' blogs? (*^▽^*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, you have such a cute blog :D And I could read on the side of the page that you like jazz as well! I love jazz! And my blog is all about music, and mostly jazz, so I hope you'll take a look :D

    Greetings from Annlaug, on the other side of the Earth, Norway! :D

    ReplyDelete