Friday, 10 June 2011

Inspired of CHOI SUNG BING(22) STORY LIFE



This is soo INSIPRED story to me as to everyone outside there listen to this story of he life as a young kids been living his own life as a HOMELESS and HARD WORKING WORKER to make a living. when he was 5 year old, he experienced as a young kid been being beaten by the adults at orphanage. after he run away he spend his life 10 years by selling gum on street to make a living. and what actually make me soo inspired is with his condition how could someone like he really strong and the true HE DO REALLY HAVE A GREAT VOICE that should be discover early more. and THE MOST GREAT ABOUT THIS PERSON sing in this WAY without any advice or vocal training really HE GOT THE TALENT N THE AMAZING VOICE and deserve to get what he really does. and the most i admire he is he said that" Rather than said i enjoy to sing it, i like singing because it my very first thing i liked after living that dayfly life, i not the very good singer but i just love it to sing" . PHEW!!!! i really moved by the way he sing and it just feel soo emosotinal moment to everyone n the people watch this clip and the song the he sing just perfect for he to let it out and i really hope he can be sucess person in his life, caree and be a person that could inspiration everyone with he life story. ALL THE BEST THERE!!!! good bless you:D



LYRICS (ENGLISH)

In my fantasy I see a fair world,
Where everyone lives in peace and honesty.
I dream of a place to live that is always free,
Like a cloud that floats,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

In my fantasy I see a bright world
Where each night there is less darkness.
I dream of spirits that are always free,
Like the cloud that floats.

In my fantasy exists a warm wind,
That breathes into the city, like a friend.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the cloud that floats,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

4 comments:

  1. when i saw that video i almost cry :( so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sour girl : yups, meeee too:P it just soo touching story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried when i watched that!!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivienne: aww!! really? i sure this is sooo great story to be inspired to every one.:D

    ReplyDelete