Saturday, 11 June 2011

Random FLOWERS Pic.

Those flower is my FAVORITE!! i just fall in love with those flowers and the color was sooo AWESOME!!!! maybe i should name it as ALICE FAVORITE FLOWERS~! hehe:D so enjoy it:)~~~~








This give me feel like summer/winter days n romantics situation.:P hehe

the dog shape have been cover with a COLORFUL FLOWERS!!! it really great n pretty~~:)

I have no idea whether it is a FLOWER SHOP or just other shop that decorate with flower here~~Hrmmmm

This is soo unique for me, as it be surrounding with those flowers around with the shape been make on.:)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love flowers. Great blog. Now following. It'd be great if we could follow each other.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog and thank God that i did! i like your blog! very inspirational and you have such great photos too! hope you can visit and follow mine as well. xo

    http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgious pictures <3
    i'm following you now ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChinkyGirLMeL : yes, it is!! :D

    Momickey : thanks you:D i guess u really love flowers too:)

    D.Sadie : sure, diff will follow u back, thanks for visit my blog too:D

    itsNikki: aww!!! Thanks soo much, it really mean alot to me:) diff willl follow u back.

    just Jennifer :3 : aww!!! thanks, diff will follow u abck yea:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! All those flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOoo i love these flower pictures~! wish i had a garden like this


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog its so original! Please follow mine and I'll return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following my blog. Love your choice in the flowers, especially the blue roses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! i love flowers too and those pictures are so cool....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so pretty!
    I love nature too! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow these are such amazing flowers. How inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete