Thursday, 14 July 2011

Here she is DEMI LOVATO-SKYSCRAPER

NOW, world getting so gossip up with DEMI LOVATO as she back with the new song, a new imagine so this is absolutely a supper fabulous gossip to talk about!. heheXD i soo falling in love with this song from the latest DEMI LOVATO- SKYSCRAPER!! I just soo good and PERSONALLY i think it fit so well to DEMI LOVATO voice! as i believe what she been through for her whole life as a young kids till now with so much happen around her, so i believe that what make this song soo special to her. and for such a young age get to through sometimes young kids doesn't have to experience it so fast and here she is demi lovato really experience it all so i really thumps up and so proud to her can get it ride and get her self back again and with the fresh of her. and here the latest song form her "SKYSCRAPER":

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears
I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed
All my windows still are broken but I'm standing on my feet

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

Go run run run I'm gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear yeah
Go run run run yeah it's a long way down
But I'm closer to the clouds up here

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Ohh
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper


5 comments:

  1. i really like this song! i can tell she really put a lot of emotion and effort into this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mora e Bionda: yups, it is!!! really love this song! :D

    derek : yess!!! mee too!! totaly agree with you:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el blog
    Te sigo. pasate por el mío :)
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If, оn the other hɑnd, yoս would lіke to visit a place that is cɑlm and a little
    out of the way, it is pօssible to do that, too. Use your sniper rifles to get an adrenaline rush when trying to defeаt
    your enemіes. The entire course is online for ƴou to downloɑd,
    so there гeallү isn't anything you need to store on your computer,
    which is гeally nice.

    Ϝeеl free to visit mү site - What Men Secretly Want Pdf

    ReplyDelete