Monday, 24 October 2011

My Inspiration Of Baking Cake...!













.All the image own by we heart it website. http://weheartit.com


OMG!!! I just in love with those cake/cupcake and it really inspired meeee when i was baking a cake!! and yeah....I'm still on my process learning how to baking a better cake and cupcake! haha:P so gotta learn it as soon as possible so that i can bake a #Yummy and delicious cake for this Christmas! hehe:) *fingercrossed*...So make my cake looking good and super nice i decided to  search how to decorate it  and guess what...? i found those and give me inspiration of my next baking cakes! 


Have great days people& My lovely followers.
♥ ♥ ♥...^_^


10 comments:

  1. these pastries are making me starve. You should share your recipe too and show it to us sometime. I'd love to learn about it too


    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. gawww, they all looks amazing, really fancy cake n tea now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... these are AMAZING inspirational photos! That domokun cake looks so simple but delish!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I just want to eat them all up!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so yummy!! now i'm craving!! i love cakes & cupcakes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cakes are amazing! I love baking!! that Domo cake... AMAZING! I LOVE IT!!! I'm gonna try do that sometime for someones birthday! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sweet tooth is about to pop outtttt yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tootsie Jean : awww! thank you:P hope someday i could make it tooo^_^

    Nicole - Top To Toe : thank you^_^

    laura: thank you^_^

    choux pastry hearts: thank you^_^

    rach : thank you:)

    Mariella: thank you^^

    Chelsea: thank you^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, looks all so yummy!
    Want to eat something, right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow all thoses cakes look soo beautiful and yummy.Love the blog. Your newest followers xx
    http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete