Tuesday, 22 November 2011

11 QUESTION TAGGED..!

OMG! Today was soo damn tire after walk there,walk here and with the hot weather sweat like taking a bath. soo crazy my day today. huh! hope tomorrow everything is settle down with going smoothly for my mom things*finger crossed* :)

btw, today get some time doing my blog here especially for my sweet Josephine for tag me in 11 question about meee! *excited* http://floatinggthoughts.blogspot.com/


Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

1.I speak three language at home Bahasa Melayu, english and chinese.
2.I has mixed blood which is Chinese + Indonesia. 
3.I has two sister and two brother.
4. My favorite color is Black and Blue. 100% 
5.I love to traveling and adventure things. 
6. My favorite fruit will be watermelon, mangoes,Durian.....
7.I love reading book especially TWILIGHT!
8 Music is my life
9.Fashion is my second lover.
10.Enjoy my every single days with a great smile.
11.life is tough but hey..hey...gonna work hard for it and hope all the dream come true someday.


Here my answers to Josephine question..

What is your favourite outfit and/or piece of clothing?
it too much to say here but honestly i dont has any favourite as i love to wear anythings as long it fashion. haha::)

What is something that you can’t live without?
Of course my pillow(MOMO)! haha:P my momo been with me ever since a baby till now so yeah, i really cannot live without it and the smell of my momo. it really put me in good sleeeppppp.....hahahahaha:D

Favourite place to shop, can be online too.
there alot actually but i just love to shop anywhere as long i still can shopping!hee:P as for the online..well, i never try it before so no comment for it. huhuhu


What is your favourite physical feature about yourself?
haha:D i just love all my self! haha:P

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

well, there too many, haha:P but most of it kind of bad memories so not worth to sharing. huhuhu...Move on! :)

Any bad habits?
I not sure about this..ehehehe

If you were to get married to a celebrity, who would it be?
Rain Bi(Korea singer)....hahahahaXD i adore he and i soo respect him b'cus i believe and think he is a great guy and i hope i can found someone like him. :) but of course it just a dream right..! ^.^

Where is one place that you would like to visit, and why?
if i would to visit a place i will definitely choose travelling around the world! hehe:P but the most i wanna go will be Africa which is one my wish list b'cus i will definitely feel soo close with sky as it really beautifully  there with those shine star there. and will give a hands to people there as much as i can.

If you could be one animal, what would you be?
for this i also not sure as there too many animal that i really love,adore. although those animal cant speak but they much good listen like a human! hehe:)

What do you see yourself doing in the future or what do you want to do in the future?
i willl like to has a better life and future which i can lend my family a better life. and working harder abit for achieved my goal which is one of my biggest wish. no matter what kind of job its  and if  $$$$ enough for me to spend i will definitely traveling around the world.

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Still trying find my future.


okay! let's me tag my 11 people for my question again:

  1. keri



Here my question
What is you favorite movie?
What is you top song on you music player lately?
which singer that you favorite the most and why?
What is you favorite color?
What is you favorite food and fruit?
Which country that you wanna visit the most and why?
if you were to get married to celebrity, who would it be?
Why did you decide to make bloger?
What you see in you 10-20 years in future?
What is you biggest fear?
What is you most beautiful memories that you've experience?



No comments:

Post a Comment