Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Wonder Girls is back!

Wonder Girls (원더걸스) - Be My Baby



WOW!!!! wonder girls is back with the new of look and song! OMG honestly, i soo in love with their latest new album and those song was super amazing and to honestly i never in my life listen to all the each song of Korea singer/group album so WONDER GIRLS really get me on and very single song of they new album sooo impressed, amazing...! so do check it out by YouTube or get on the shop. 

I really enjoy all their song on this new album and i think wonder girls really kill all the music in korea after break for awhile but it worth b'cus they back with the stronger look and soooong so it really worth and for the fans that kept waiting them really paid off. HWAITING #Love yea



5 comments:

  1. I LOOVE their new album. WG fighting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a huge wonder girl's fan haha

    I tagged you in a questionnaire and I hope you can do it! :)
    http://floatinggthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/11/11-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the song is too catchy. im glad they're back :)


    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the song! i'm so happy they are back! i'm really addicted to their wonder world song too!! xx

    elle xx

    ReplyDelete