Saturday, 21 January 2012

Here my 2012 picture greeeeetings! :)










♥Woooow! Helllo 2012!!! n happy New Years! hehehe:P ♥
here a snaps of mine picture for this new years acting crazy with camera!! haha♥♥

Okay!! This year I'm 22 year old!! OH NOOOOO i getting old man! dislike it! hehe:) hope this year is my year!!! Hahahahaha:D bring more lucky,happiness and ofcourse a great day for meeee.. hehe:) *fingercrossed** Amen. well...this year has to plan alot of things specially my future and achieved those my list goal! haha:P and hopefully will be a better year for me. i mean seriously! have tooo.. hahaha:D but there is one things for sure that TIME GONE SO FAST n here we go again with a new month n guess what couldn't even realize that it actually left for a few more days for CHINESE NEW YEAR man! what the crazy time goo. huhuhuhuhuu what the crazy time, feeling and minds at this years. But come to this years make me realize many things although it just first month at this years but seriously i realize a few things in my life now that i getting close to the answer for my questions now like how can it be sooo true..! but thank god that i get this feeling when i still can get ready for the time has come so that i wont feel much burden n pain for it. I dunno if this a right way to describe it but i will always remind myself that i should have this preparation for my next chapter of life.  so i wont be soo depressed of it. but it good actually to be alert for whole the times so i can have a space to think about my very next step to make a living by myself ofcourse not easy but soon after time pass out i sure i will comfortable by it. and hope that wont be soo hard to dooo. *fingercrossed*  but i wont denied all the possible for this feels but yeah...for now i preeety sure there wont be a chance for me. like people used to"WHAT YOU FEELS ACTUALLY THAT MIGHT A ANSWER FOR IT" soo now i feel that is. hrmm....the biggest worries actually i has now is MY FUTURE. OOOHgosh..i dont even know how i gonna find my truly future now since i 22 now n really struggles for it and have no idea what it gonna look like from now. i really need a counseling for my life now! god...please learn to the road that will shine my future and please give me strength to get through this time.  Amen~

And still have to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 and May this years bring a more double happiness and joy to us. ~Much love form meeee. ♥♥♥♥



15 comments:

  1. OMG!! You look like the twin to one of my favorite korean models/ actresses, Mina Shin, in these pictures!!!

    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/thumb/5/59/Shinminah.jpg/180px-Shinminah.jpg

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-90AovWXYmyY/ThZxRgNlY0I/AAAAAAAAAD8/tvBTHrVCmVE/s1600/shin+minah.jpg

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DaJ3kL1Xh1k/TQ0KLfXTSSI/AAAAAAAAB5E/hI-Gi2L9aE0/s1600/ShinMina.jpg

    GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mygod! u being seriously now?! hahaha:P never though in a million time that i did looook TWIN TO Mina Shin! haha:) she just sooo hot ,sexy and A TOP STAR! :)

      Anyways! Thank for such a awesome comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year!
    That shirt you're wearing looks great!
    The sleeves are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) u too happy Chinese new year:)
      thanks you:)n now i sooo love with clothes like this:)

      Delete
  3. Happy Chinese New Year ! I'm stepping into my 20s and Im in denial as well :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) u too:)
      well. CONGRATULATION n hope u dream come true! :) enjoy the years:)

      Delete
  4. love the make up !! and thanks for the comment!! take care.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. happy new year to u too:) i still a long way too go when come to make up things:) hehehe

      Delete
  6. lovely and inspiring post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooow! thank you:) such a sweet from u:) have a lovely days:)

      Delete
  7. These are the pictures from your facebook profile pictures!
    I love them, you look beautiful ;)


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh dana! thank you:) u remember that:) **Happy**
      u tooo look gorgeous:)

      Delete
  8. VEry good! visit my blog www.lolitaabrahamfashion.com

    ReplyDelete