Thursday, 26 January 2012

My Randoms picture with this :)


On My Handssssss! ^_^


Yessss! I just brought my very first Accessories which is very Vintageeee loook to me and i REALLY love it! Before this i never really bought a accessories for my self sooo this time really something new n ofcourse i really love it! hehe:) n beside bough a new accessories, I also brought a super cuteee n the things that i always want to have it. it actually Tadaaaaaaaa EIFFEL TOWER!! N I beeen looking for it for a long time already! soo found it was super greattt feeelings! Hahahaha:D


Have a wonderful days and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! :)



7 comments:

  1. Wow they're super nice and really so vintage ! Lovely ! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AaaaaW! thank you! :) yes! and it's my very first time buying this like this sooo starting toooo obsessed things like this now. ehehe:)

      Delete
  2. Happy Chinese New Years to you! I hope you had a good one! Great photos and I like how you played with the different positioning and what not for your jewellery. They're beautiful bracelets! Hope you can come by my blog too!

    welivedourlivesinstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! really appreciation it! :) yes..i did! ^^ wow! i just simply2 take those picture and post it on myblogs:) hehe:) yes:) definitely will visit u blogs too! ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love bangles! :D
    Actually, I love all types of bracelets.
    Bracelets and earrings (& rings) are my favorite type of accessories.
    ACTUALLY I liked, also my purses and heels/boots XD haha, I guess I just love accessories. lol


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! Dana!! thank you:) yesss! id di agreeee with u and i guess women just can't not to having a accessories ACTUALLY! hahaha:D

      Delete
  4. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too Wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.
    QUINT iGaging Premium Universal Dial Protractor

    ReplyDelete