Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Big Bang is back with ALIVE!

Aaaaw! Believe meeeee big bang is back with new soooong, new look, new of them! Mygod! The song "BLUE" was sooooooo awesome n great with the melody and it really get my ears on it! :) I mean, BigBang song does make everyone wait right? sooo here again, never let US down with their new single song "BLUE". SERIOUSLY! how can it bee soo much DEEP  and LYRICS. after all those things happen on LAST YEAR  sure this song maybe one of the reason it be. hehe:) i mean just hear the way their sing n the lyrics really mean something soo deep so definitely was a great song. no matter how the story inside the song stil it a great SONGS right? hehe:) I hope their song will get alot of people support and yups! hope the best for them this time:) <3<3 Hwaiting! ♥ ♥


3 comments:

  1. i was so excited for this! i kept replaying it over and over. :) have you watched the eng sub of Healing Camp yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! as me tooo! yeah!it was soo sad but i glad them stay strong for everything! but i couldn't see all the part as some of it been block by SBS right? hiax..:( anyway, can you give me a link where can i watch it fully episode:) hehehehe:)

      Delete
  2. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
    time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web site; www.explorethecapabilities.com

    ReplyDelete