Thursday, 23 February 2012

I'm seeking my road.

MyPoem

  In some of time i feels much alive but feel much of death. 
the death that i never cross my heart for it, 
the alive crossing with the death i play for moment
stuck with without stop the beat of you rhythms heart
like lying in huge landscape of field to feel again the space
between the heart been beat for
nothing to stand for but learning the progress like 
a big scar each time stepping on it.
whether it good or bad still 
the process of life still need to go on
with everyday come and go.

http://weheartit.com/dashboard


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "like lying in huge landscape of field to feel again the space" - I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaw! thank you soooo much! it mean alot to me actually! hehe:P

      Delete
  3. cool picture and cute blog. Let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaw! thank yea:) sure definitely! :)

      Delete
  4. love the poem! ^-^
    I nominated you for an award =)
    http://fashionmeows.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html


    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw! are u beings serious? OMG! thank sooo much! and i glad you like this poem as it take me a few hours to complete it! haha:D

      and THANK YOU! for give me this AWARDS! i reallly appreciation it!
      totally! u make my day:) <3<3 this is awesome!

      Delete
  5. thanks for your sweet comment! I'm following you now :D

    ReplyDelete