Wednesday, 8 February 2012

My first Try on Eyeslashes~ :)

Tadaaaaa! Welcome toooo my very first try on mine Eyelashes! :) 

Ohhhh~~~ my new collection! haha:P just bought it ! :) 
this will kpet remind me that i have work hard so that i can gooooooHERE!
Londooooooon! Wait meeee! :) 


Hi guys!  i just done my very first fake eyelashes! haha:D Honestly i not soo good with this things but since it a trend so i should learn it who know i might use it in someday! soo here the things! i just grab my Sister make up boxes and run i into few of  fake eyelashes in the boxes i couldn't not believe that my sister actually almost have it all kind of fake eyelashes! that crazy! :) 
So i just try some of it and here the result when i wearing or use fake eyelashes! and it look good and i can see my eyes bigger than my usually eyes! hahaha:P it look great and i think I'm sooo with fake eyelashes now! huh! hehehe:P 

Now i get it why eyelashes one of the most important things to Girls! and i can seee those make up box fully with eyelashes! hahahaha:D just like my sister have! 

Anyways, Have a great days n wonderfully day:)  
February just start~~~ hehehe:) 

Holla February 2012 ^_^



14 comments:

  1. OOOOOOh you're so sweet and gorgeous!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww! thank you marika! really appreciation it! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for following hun.. following u back pretty girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    London Times Women's Sleeveless MJ Lace Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe:) well, it not easy at all for the first time as i been try n learn how to use it for the past two years ACTUALLY! hahaha:D soo it like going back to study again. hehe:) n now i get to use it and here i am know how to use it and put it on! haha:D

      Delete
  4. Pretty spiky lashes! :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the eyelashes look so pretty on you!! your eyes are so big!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaw! thank you lisa! nope, my eyes actually soo small it just make up on it sooo loook bigs! hahaha:D

      Delete