Sunday, 5 February 2012

Something About thoughs~

CONTROL really a words that i using soo much from last month and i will kept using it for the mean time. I have not and haven't yet found a job, but Imma start looking for one soon. and i know it's been awhile but i did trying my best here and hoping there is somewhere outside there. I know it ridiculous 'how it this soo long to take but everything is OUT of my control n i have no idea why it took me this long to found one but i doesn't make this too complicated to me n giving me alot of negative soo i will just follow how it should be and we will see how it gonna work. hehe:)
But insomewhat people around me won't just understand that and i just don't know how should i tell or make them understand i find it too difficult too for myself to accept it. Thing like this really OUT of my control n i can't even know what is waiting outside there. How could you expect me to be and throw those words n look toward me. i myself also soo sad and upset with this situation but what can i do. i just can think in positive way and make everything feel okay with it. Sometimes i just need abit of a support but i dunno everything i trying to talk or say something i'm taking a deep breath for face it. You know that, it really hard for me too. Life always full with challenge and yes! we have to experience it everyday in our life daily. 
This year, have alot of change which is good things actually but behind those it there some of bittersweet life , moments. but life still going on! TURN THE LIGHTS! hahahaha:D 


Anyways, Let's have a better year this year with dragon years and hopefully will found a better job,career, future and SUCCESS! hehe:) *fingercorssed* Amen. 
Gambateh~~~ :)



4 comments:

  1. Hey, job hunting takes time especially in this economy. Don't stress too much! I'm new to blogging and I'm having a giveaway. Check out my blog if you are interested. I'm going to follow you, hope you return the follow =)

    http://xiongkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay Xiong: Aaaaw! u really sweeet n YES i did agree with u! :) so now i trying to take things in positive ways! :)

    ReplyDelete