Saturday, 17 March 2012

Feeling the Blue~~~



Yesss! I'm back with this Blues Day! hehehehe:P i think i been soo obsessed with bright color ACTUALLY:) LOL! wELL....How everyone day? i hope this month bring more luck and happiness to you guyssss n family! :)

Let's begin my story this lately, well...huhuhuh...i beeen super in my dreaming lands lately NOT lately BUT always! Omg! i think soon i will having a bad..bad..bad insomnia. Hiaz....been sooooooo late slept then having alot of though and though and though..though...though again.!! Seriously..i really neeeed medicine for it. i couldn't kept doing like this as it gonna KILL me instead! :((

I think i do really neeeeed to change this bad habits sleept late it such a bad healthy for my body. soo i wish i could listen more my body when i telling that i going toooo slept RIGHT NOW!! hahaha:P sooo this time ALICE you musssst do it and slept early! kakakakaka:P sooo am crossing my finger for it.! Amen! :)
Beside this matters, there many thing that beeen on going which is give me really bad headache! Ish....i just dunno how to start to telling about this and i just dunno how to express it. Grrrrrr! But i know it feel soo wrong and heavy if i kept let myself going this ways. but i really can't help myself at all. sooo i really hope i can get this rid of my head, mind and whatever take it. sometimes ignore it really bad idea actually as i beeeen try it soo manyy times but Hell yea! Huhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Anyways, snap a few photo too updated my lately story and picture:) hehehehehe:P

8 comments:

  1. Are you wearing two colors of lipstick here? One seems to look brighter than the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! I did actually! :) One is RED and one is PINK colors! :) hehe

      Delete
  2. AWW YOU LOOK SOOO PRETTY!! i love the blue on you!! it's a gorgeous color on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaw! thank you Sister Lisa! :) have a great day! :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love that lip color!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete