Tuesday, 27 March 2012

My RedLipsticks! :)

Love! 

Although life now soo damn crazy!! but still i need to enjoy of it right? i can't depressed for every single day. right? hehe:P
 well..., life on me still exactly the same ACTUALLY! miracle not yet shine on me. hahaa:D but never mind i still waiting that day come tooooo me:) *fingercrossed* nothing is easy and nothings is look hard as if u trying had to get it. huuuuhuuuuuu
Hope gonna be a better year,day for me! Amen! really need it this time! #Seriously! :

~So i been super obsessed with RED color now! as it really smoking HOOOOTT! babe! and ofcourse the color does go well with different way you look, dress and sexyyyy. haha:D 
BELIEVE meee, i think RED LIPSTICK does look goood for every women outside there. it really stand you personalities and the ways you dress. soo GIRLS doo goo grab A RED COLOR LIPSTICK FOR YOU new different look again. hihihi:) 

Have a great days people! and too my new followers welcome tooo my page here :


16 comments:

  1. everyone looks prettier with red lipstick. I don't know why but it really gives impact even if you're not wearing any kind of makeup but lipstick

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! i do agree with you! i guess LIPSTICK do have a power change you face. even without make up. hahha:)

      Delete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! u really make my day:) well..THANK YOU soo much friends! :) i really happy over the top already. haha:) bt all off it the most important is thank to all the readers her been soooo nice to my blogs and yeah give me such a inspired to continue blogging here:)

      Delete
  3. You have very pretty lips! and such cute dimples!

    <3 Zoe
    http://grandtheftthift.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! THANK YOU but not pretty as Angelina Jolie right? hahahaha:) i wish i could have just like her. Sexy! hahah:D

      Delete
  4. Red is one of my all time favorite lip colors. It looks so good against your tan skin. A little secret, I love using it as blush sometimes, it lasts much longer than powder. Thanks for stopping by my blog, maybe we can follow each other? :)

    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aWWW! THANK YOU! now i know a secret that can even more make my face shine through the blush. hihihi sure! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful red lip, looks very cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is always a galmorous choice when it comes to lipsticks. I think next time if you use a more even foundation to blend out uneven parts like under the eyes etc it will shine even more! You are blessed with a very cute smile~
    Btw girl, where did you get this gorgeous blouse???

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) yes. i always struggle to find a way to blend out my uneven part but sometimes it just tooooo lazy to do it. haha:) anyway..thank you!

      Delete
  7. Red looks great on you! Bright lipstick always pulls me out of bad moods. :)

    xox Courtney Michele
    Breakfast in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! thank you:) yes! i totally agree with u:)

      Delete
  8. I really like your blog and your style is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! thank you! :) i really appreciated. ^^

      Delete