Saturday, 10 March 2012

Try something new new of lipstick!




Yeaaaaaaah! It's March people! are u excited with the new month here???? well...hope March did treat you guys better! hehe:) well...hereeeee another again..again...again....TIME flies like nothing lately..hrmm...really make me soooo anxious, nervous and nothing better than i feeel Scared the most! :((

Hrm..actually, i have alot toooo story about...but in somehow i feel lazy n yeah feel like i still kinda in process trying to take this kind of road, faith that happen.  hihihihi:) soo in process learning and take it in positive way now. soo wish me best of luck! :) hehehe soooo hard time sure will past right? n good time will come along with shine again. *fingercrossed*

Here my March snap a picture of mine wearing  abit dark lipstick which is i never try before soo yeah kinda give me different look and i like a different look for each time i wearing something or put on somethings. hehehehe:P

HAVE A GREAT DAYS :)))


8 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!:)
    I'm now following your blog ♥ I hope you follow back.

    xoxo, Angela ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks kinda brownish? I have one but it just looks like I smeared chocolate on lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh:) yes..but honestly i also dunno the color too as i borrow it awhile form my little sister. hehehe:)

      Delete
  3. i like the colour on you, doubt it'll suit me tho x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhe:) thank you. :) u should try it tooo:)

      Delete
  4. i like it!! i think it's something unique and different :)! i always stick to light lip glosses since i'm scared of trying anything brighter or stronger haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phewwww! thank you lisa! :) but i kinda more like on bright color actually! hehehe:)

      Delete