Saturday, 14 April 2012

The moment of time.

The picture taken at http://weheartit.com

Have you really wonder how this moment going to take everything from you.i think as me, it does take a lot of progress and yes it does hurt the most. the moment really take me alot of waiting, hope, wish , pray, happy. for what i can get is just a rather between all the situation.sometimes i really feeling that does we really have to going through this super roller coaster road to make a better choice for a better life. i figure it out it not about our choices sometimes but it really does bothers me how people really judges everything about ourselves. the fact is we just never run from people talk about our self. that just our normal life .  

What doesn't kill stronger. EVERYTHING. Everything seem so perfect with all this best gift you could ask. You could never create this GREAT gift from it. day by day, year by year, you growing up and everything is change for all the season and you just don't even feel the same that you used to have when you just a kids. A little more of everything, definitely the distance is far and sometimes there a way to make it better but something it doesn't. What you feel is really stronger than anyone can really know how it feel.  maybe this is just a nightmare for me but when i wake up in the next morning, this is not a dream but this is just reality for me. there a moment i wish i can have a great morning, afternoon, night. but we just can't even ask this a perfect day. you just gonna let it happen naturally. having this soo much complicated self really lock me in. it really hard to open my heart to someone that really can understand myself. even me, myself i can't even figure out how really i am? like i don't dunno anything about myself. i dunno how to judged my self. it really make me having a complicated. i really stranger to my self. Like there a word people always said that, "sometimes in order to knowing you self and understand you need, sometimes you just have to taking a step to start trust someone that you can open up. A friends that was real for you. they might a another solution way for you to really learning a process finding you self in many ways." i sure there a place for me, a friends for me that will always support me and be there for me. so i just gonna wait till that moment come for me. dunno if this gonna be a real for me but just like everybody does, i always hoping there a little miracle for me. ^^ *fingercrossed*


" We just never knew how many things that we really can let go actually. "


2 comments:

  1. I did not know about ur blog and is so cute! i'm following u now :) what about following eachother? :)
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete