Wednesday, 30 May 2012

ma belle jour de naissance 30.05.2012

hey..hey! i sure some of you must be curious about this date right? hehehehe:) well..well...it's actually my big day in my life which is MY BIRTHDAY. hehehe:) "Happy Birthday to me" ooooh noooo, i getting old now. i really hate the fact i will getting old. Grrrrr...! but i know...i know that one of the process that as a human being have to go through right. so i admit that. but as time goes we really think about all of things, our future, our dream, our hope, our happiness and our day growing old. Thinking of those will happen, we just never know the result for all this gonna be for us. so i always told myself i have to live in better life and even there a hard time to get through still have to stand with happy without depressed. but i just a human being sometimes i can't fight this feeling when it come to certain part i did not wish to be. i just depressed with it. it's hard. specially on this day, been a day for me to refresh everything what have happen in my life and it been quite a emotional day for me to remember what have happen to me, family, friends, dream, future. A time i stuck with life. soo it really a time to reflect back, it like sooo silent moment and the moment i should always holding up for it. 

Just like every person make a wish for every candle blow by it there a moment we have to make a wish just like when we saw a shooting stars in sky that a moments. A piece of cake with 22 candles blow it with a silent pray. that how simple celebrate my sweet 22 but it full with memories that night which i think the best moments with my parents and my siblings. it such a wonderfully feeling and day with them. i really never stop to said that i always glad that god been my side and thank you for giving day like this again b'cus like there a word for "We never knew what gonna happen tomorrow but for sure we have to live life as there no tomorrow, appreciate everything in a day for it" i really kept live for it. 
Beginning for this early years 2012, there really many things going on and off and i can barely tell that i really glad that everything happen end with good and i truly glad and always thank you god for always be there for me and listen my prayer for every each question i asking. there no word to describe how much i really appreciate it. There a things i really wish i can achieved it by this year which i really hope i can get a job very soon as it been a long way for to kept looking for  it. i know it really a big issues and it one of things everyone been kept asking for but i never stop look for it and i never stop pray for god giving me a way to searching for it. but i know there always gonna be a way for me to get through it and i just wish i can early get. but i know those wish,hope soon will be answer by it. a DREAM never really let go i still holding it up and  know i gonna achieved it some day b'cus i know i can as long god still let me achieved. hehehe:) and i hope can give a comfortable place for my family and i hope i can saving alot for my future,my family. it not easy job but i am trying for it. anyways. i really hope my dream did come true for it and i know god always will watching me. hehehehe:) God Bless! 

HAPPY SWEET 22 Alice! u can do it and life still have a beautiful journey that you need to explore more! Gambateh! ^_^ 



HAPPY SWEET 22 TO ME....2012

9 comments:

  1. aww happy belated birthday hon!! oh geezz if you are getting old i am getting REALLY OLD hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yooooou!!! my big sister for the wiiiish! :) well...you stilll looook young then you real age right..? hihih^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!! :D woah, 22 candles, that's quite a feat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. :) yes....blow the 22 candles does make me feel older now. kaka:P

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday ^^ I don't know how I would blow out 22 candles xD Thanks for commenting on my blog I am following !
    cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aWWWW! thank you sweetie. well....it alot thinking need to be reconsider whne you at the age 22 actually. hahah:D

      Delete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! I found your blog of someone elses blog, but I love it, it's very lovely. Keep up the good work!

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete