Thursday, 3 May 2012

My Random day.

 

ohyeah! wanna show how i decorate my room with those picture which is all my memories that i been in my college life.

As you can see, this is the playground near my house. hehehe:)
 


Huhuhuhu...just wanna post things i would like to show to you guys about my life and just my daily life. hehehe:) and most of those picture is take at my room and also at snap some at playground place with my younger sister. :)Hope you guys enjoy it :) have a nice weekends everyone! <3<3



#NowPlaying: Birdy-without Word.

5 comments:

  1. it´s great this blog full of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! thank you! :) such a sweet from you! ^^

      Delete
  2. omg..its really brings back memories seeing those pic..everytime open my fb will look at it too but seeing u post it making me miss our time back then...huhu..miss u so much o my very gud fren...!!!

    ReplyDelete