Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Différente Moi/Different Me

 

                                                
 Soo here my latest shoot myself.! haha:D I feel like i not that addicted with it anymore like before but in somehow i did miss toooo self taking picture well..that the girls always done right wherever you go still gonna take some photo self. I dunno why but i think it a MUST things need to do when you with camera or you phone soo i not exceptional too when come to things like this. huahaha:P but i do get super SHY or embarrassed taking my own self picture and wherever i did it i feel people watch me like i a super weirdest person with my hands gesture like peace or trying look cute, soo i feeel soo uncomfortable and Shy! Grrr..! but when i at my house or my rooom welll it time to BOOOOM my self cus i can be a very Different person with many way gesture when come to self taking picture. Kakakkakaka:P Just like you see those picture above! *Ish.....ish...* **

Anyways, i hope you guys did have a great weekdays on this month and once again i never stop saying this but HELL yea Time flies like super duper FAST now and now was JUNE 2012 still left a few month to 2013 soooo been feeling much tense about this year and once again kept pray, wish , hope dream come true of my wish. *fingercrossed* and 
my mom going back her town this Friday in Indonesia for 3 weeks (not sure yet) she went there to visit my grandma n grandfather so i hope that my mom will have a safety arrived there and hope my family,cousin and my grandma n grandfather doing good although i never seee them for along time alreeady but i believe time will brought us to meet again n i promise to make alot money so that i can go visit you guys. Amen.! * till my mom went there i gonna do those housework now and i really don't like too coooook as i really bad at it Grrrrrr.! better improve my cooooking skill now. Ohgosh! but i will try my best for it! :)

So guys hopeee everything went good for me this month and till then still kept my fingercrossed for my future. :)
and stay in good healthy guys! :) have a nice day. ^.^




9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!

    I always make wierd hand gestures too dont worry!

    Hope your mum got to Indonesia safely :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! thank you. well...we in the same boat then. haha:P but i know mostly people did it soo yeah. huhahahahha:D my mom has safety arrived at hometown now. thank you ^^

      Delete
  2. Awee cute! I feel like lately I've ben so lazy with camwhoring too :/ Bon voyage to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha:D thank you! :) have a nice day.

      Delete
  3. you look so amazingly pretty in these photos.. stunning in fact! your eyes are so mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! thank you my big sistar! that just a magic of make up. Lol. haha:D

      Delete
  4. i like your makeup :) looks very polished yet natural looking. ouu indonesia~ i went there on vacation once, very lovely place with delicious food hehe. im the same with the camera.. it feels awkward self-caming in public, but hey we buy cameras to take and capture moments right? might as well :P keep in touch <3

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" is made of thousend of blogs from 135 countries. If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee, I definitely understand where you're coming from! It's awkward when people see me taking my own photos, but you gotta do what you gotta do as a blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete