Saturday, 7 July 2012

A Faster July 2012.



Holllla~~~~Soooooooooooo Yupsss! time is spread a wingsss toooo fly now. OHgosh! this is killing me softly now. do you know that time flies like sooo fast like super duper fast now. day by day time flies like " OOOPS it's JULY noooow....!? i though i still in june somewhere. "  so having a day with this feeling really scared me out cus with those time we can do alot things in our life. but seeing the calender day by day i just gonna admit that i should be more n more n more getting along with the time now.  it really freaking me out! :( as you guys see this few month i been less on my blogs and it hell yeah cus seriously i having such a weird mood cus when i was in moood write somethings on blogs but it turn out everything was soo blank it been happen for a few time now and honestly i been give myself way to figure out how to handle my life now. but it turn out with now situation have change abit i feel i in somewhere that i shouldn't belong too. I dunno maybe i abit sensitive with current situation but i sure everything will fine.(*just give a better comfort for myself**)  Soo story abit about my current life,  Life beeen quite busy, stress and finding a job. My mom stil at hometown now(indonesia) and dunno when she gonna back but for sure she will staying there for a quite sometimes actually cus my grandpa was sick and have alot things to settle out since it been year haven back there so i guess she will stay abit longer there. meanwhile me have take care the house, cook for my little brother n sister for now till my mom back home. hrmmm... it really tiring job actually now i know why mom was always complain about this n that things because she feel tired too cus mother really does handle n do many things in house soo now i know my mom feels. hahahaha:D  it can be really soo stress too sometimes actually. hihihihi:) sooo to all the woman,ladies,girls that will get married someday please be prepared and being a mother is not easy job and ofcourse it actually a best things ever happen n your life. :) still in pending which is i stilll look for a job now so that is what really stress me out actually Been trying so many times but dunNo what is wrong actually. so for this i just gonna let for god if things meant to be than it will. so fingercrossed for it. Amen. hope soon it wil happen. hehehe:) 

Anyways, i hope you guys enjoy the moment of July now and hope everyone stay in healthy n everything going smoothly and to my family hope everything was great, stay in good healthy, wherever was it hope everything was fine and god bless.  and to my grandpa get well soon granDpa. LOVE YOU! <3<3

HAPPY JULY MONTH 2012.


9 comments:

  1. Big sis! You look so gorgeous! That blouse is amazing and is totally your color. Are you wearing contacts?! Because your eyes like killer! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! Thank you my sweet dear keri! yups. that was my first try on it! i guess it totally make me a different person! hahah:) miss you! :) hope you doing good! ^^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so cute! I'm stressed with looking for a job now and I hope your grandpa gets better soon ;A;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! thank you! ooh..really. hope you can get a job soon! and ME too! hehhe:) aww. that a sweet from you! i did hope so my grandpa ge better soon. :)

      Delete
  4. hope your grandpa gets better =) and cute pic ;)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! that a really sweet n nice form you guys! thank so much! i really appreciation it! :)

      Delete
  5. I hope your grandpa gets better! Keep us updated! :)
    lovely blog, by the way.

    xo, samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! thank you sweetie! that really nice from you! i really do appreciation that! really make my day and i hope my grandpa will get better soon! n i will updated more! thanks you! :)

      Delete