Sunday, 19 August 2012

I'm Pull it out.


 
Okayy! i soo excited to match it all for my new shoe's frm COTTON ON! haha:D Btw, that my roooom!
Just brought this form Cotton On. IT BIGGG SALESSS! n i got this in verrry cheap price actually! haha:P Lucky me!

 Hiiii! how everyone doing now. i hope everyone doing Good n fine and most of it stay healthy! :) 
 i guess you guys can tell how less iam on blogs now like seriously!  but hey..hey..i really happy to be here again to teell the whole story of my life. 
so, i guess you guys did Realize that i been really lessssss on my blogs now n updated it it's because i been really stress out look for job n also my family matters so yups, no in moood bloggging that time. :(
but now, i back with the good spirit now, n i really this time collect my whole energy for bloggggging again. hihihi:) soooooooo please suppport me back again. huahahha:D 

Abit story from me lately, well, as you guys, im still in process for loooking a jobs so do wish me can get it soon. hehehe:) n i do busy with family matters as well, well it really hard explain here but i make it short for you guys. hihihi:) my mom been away home for about 1 month so there many things she have settle out at her hometown(indonesia) n have to see my grandpa as he been really so sick this few years now soo my mom trying her best to give the best follow up medical check for my grandpa. n i really pray for my grandpa healthy n hope he get well soon. *fingercrossed* Amen.  N i been really regret sooo much rigggght now as there was a interview for stewardess this month n WTH!! i miss it cus of stupid reason of myself! i really hateeee when i did this to myself. soooo been really heavy feeling right nooow! Grrrr! i can feel that i just should give myself another try agaiiiin but noow, everything is too late to make up again for the mistaken i make. :(( so i really sooOOOooooOOooo frustrated to myself. OhGod! 

Anyways, i wanna wish all the Muslim people around the world that Celebrate 
"HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI 2012" wish you guys have a good day and may this RAYA will bring more happiness and God bless! :) Oooh! i can smeel the Raya kuih, rendang, makmur....n so on..... YUMMY!!! *Hungry** n for the M'SIA we having a 3-4 days holiday for HARI RAYA so we having our holiday with the whole family to take a long drive trips again. so do stay tune on my blogs for coming post n picture. :)



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hiii, thanks yeah :) well, it actually my first time to tucked in. haha:D

      Delete
  2. Hi! Beautiful outfit sis :) Especially love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes with a matching cute smile =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your outfit... I wish I could pull that off! Teehee.

    By the way, I nominated you, cutie! ^_^
    http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2012/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! thank you sweeties! u can do it too! :) it very easy n simply! :) omg! thank you so much for the blogs awards! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete