Tuesday, 9 April 2013

A moment to remember in lifetime.

 
with my most important role in my life. here you go, my mom.well,we really not look like daughter and mother right. many people say that we not look alike. hahaha:D

 
How can you ever forgot something like this, it just too wonderful. Memories does remain for forever. 

 
 
Mom, you always a wonderful woman, as a daughter, i do appreciative everything you give to us and teach us. it not easy to raise five of us but you actually did it by your own. you give us such a great inspiration in our life. 

 
Me, mom and my younger brother. Peace yo! 
 
The 3 of us. 
 
The 3 of them. (siblings) 
 
Family photooooo time :) 
 
We share a different styles but we still siblings! hahaha:P 
 
I can be super crazy when it come tooooo enjoy my day and being a me with my family! :P 
 
Siblings timeeeeee! Peace yoo! 
 
here another for yourrrrr! 

Here a snap for the time i beeen missing on blogs, so i just gonna random updated some picture. woohoo! i been really treasure my time with them on weekends now. it kind my routine day now. huahhahaa:D but don't you agree that  Picture does play a big part of our life when we getting old someday.I wonder if we could ever done all this when we older...?

LOVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE NOW, LOVE EVERY SECOND YOU HAVE, THAT A LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment