Monday, 12 August 2013

Style that White + Red #OOTD

 


Hey..hey...It's August people! how everyone doing? i hope doing well in everything's :) as me, well, life been pretty good too it just unbalance for me so it really hard to maintain and balance everything in the same time. but i know i should have a healthy lifestyles i mean, i slept really late and wake really late, always eat junk food and not on time having my breakfast, lunch, dinner so it really crazzzyyy! hahahahaha but as time flies and my age will get big..big.and bigger , i just should take care about my lifestyles and be more healthy day by day. 

so hwaitce! u can do it and be a more healthy person! :) and here my look for outfit of the day simple and easy and COMFORTABLE! which is i really do love the combination of color white + red color! it look so color and bright to me! haha:) anyways, still another new side of me cus i don't really wear color like this since i am not a big fans but as me try on it actually it not look bad at all so i gonna wear it more than before. :)


  
Till the next post, see you guy around! :)  

2 comments:

  1. very simple but cute outfit. I love your trousers!

    -jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice!

    I tagged you for a Skincare Tag! Check it out here :)
    http://www.thesunnyscenery.com/2013/09/the-skincare-tag.html

    Hope you'll follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Google+!

    xo The Sunny Scenery

    ReplyDelete