Thursday, 13 March 2014

Welcome my very own 2014..

Omg! I guess it been an age to update here...life been super crazy n roller coaster for me and believe  me, I always try to find a time to update but in somehow it ended got nothing to do..haha I guess it my lazy too..haha anyway, here right now, I will kept update as I do have lots thing need to share with you guys. Hehehe :-)
2013 have been amazingly awesome for me as I travelling and experience something that I won't forget. And most important i do went back to my mom hometown in Indonesia which I am super excited to meet everyone and also our grandmother that I never meet before.  But at the same time, heart full with emotions as this will our whole family my mom side to do the funeral of my grandfather. But life goes on so no matter what happen, I know grandfather will always watching us from heaven. okay...back to the story of mine 2014..well..i start of 2014 pretty much not going well and I struggle lots of things where I need to force n push my self now. So wish me luck and hope those lucky things will stand beside me. But must mention that 
LIFE GOES SO FAST AS WELL LIKE 2013. BUT I SURE this year 2014 DEFINITELY WILL BE A GOOD YEAR FOR ME. SO HORSE YEAR YOU CAN DO IT!! ♥♥♥ 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete