Monday, 12 May 2014

Dear my 24...

ON the day time this, yeah, make me thinking the day i used to spending too much time at home, travel to somewhere in deep of town, watching and seeing g people living in their life, kids/children suffer from the life they never choose to be, went through light and dark time, lost someone who does matter to your life, meet a good people and bad people, living without money, never date someone, found someone, fake and more...here come the inspiration to  my poem ;-

I never thought it come so fast
But here you with me now
Living with me for year

Nothing last forever even i wish too
lately thing get sucks in my mind
Whether should be this way
I kept la...la..la..la..la..la
Time is run out now take me
You flaw, love, smile to my heart
You heart me symbol I can't understand
So Dear 24...just be my unforgettable life of 24..

You spin my mind, heart, soul
You run out time in my life
Light, dark you still same
All I see is your
Bird fly, butterflies in my stomach, breath nervous
You flaw, love, smile to my heart
You heart me symbol I can't understand
So dear 24...just be unforgettable 24....
All I need is a beautiful 24 with you....

I gonna live well on my sweet 24 now, I hope things will get better soon and I believe everything happen have it own reason, even i can't understand but I know someday I will. Hope the someday won't't take too long.
                     
 *Please treat me beautiful and wonderful my dear 24 and my year horse 2014...♥♥*

1 comment: