Saturday, 16 August 2014

My celebration of 24 age!

Hello....it been while haven't update anything here...well, there alot going on in mylife now, there just too much for me to handle and yesss struggling for sure! I just hope and pray for the best for my future n life! *fingercrossed*

Back to the topic, recently I celebrate my birthday which sweet 24....Omggggg! I officially old now and no more TEENAGERS life..hahaha I mean I have take SERIOUSLY about my life, my future even more at age now. SAVING for die man! And it's time for me to independent myself now. But you know wat, to independent yourself...There many things have to consider especially MONEY... MONEY always the problem for me cus I can't do lots things since money is very limit for me to use. Well...life....hahahahaha LIFE sure not easy to deal sometime cus it pretty much hurt as I kept fall and fall down and to make sure myself don't be too desperate but I just can't help myself to kept fall for it. But I know I can do it and I never wanna kept left behind and fall desperate in what I couldn't get. I just need time for myself and I just need a moment for myself in for me to do stay calm and fresh back all that been happen in my life. I just need to DO MY OWN WAY. The biggest concern to me is about worry life could be and job. I mean everyone want something that STABIL,GUARANTEED n GOOD PAYMENTS to make better living in future. Nothing could be even better when you get to do what you like.. right? So do I...but I just struggling in life which I lack in getting help..that make me fall desperate sometimes. But NO MATTER what, YOU JUST GONNA STICK TO LIFE AND GOES WITH THE FLOW NOW.. don't make yourself desperate for such long time but make sure you wake up from it as fast you can. I WISH NOTHING but the best and the best for my family always stay in good healthy and whatever they are, kept them safe always. I HOPE during my big day this time, I could became that dream I always dream about. Cus I want so badly even i fail for many times but I sure will be a day for me to achieve. Amen! :-) LAST to my BEAUTIFUL year 2014, SHOW ME SOMETHINGS BETTER TO HOPE FOR ALL THAT I WISH...STAY FOR BETTER NOW.. ♥♥♥
** Thank you for all the wish friends and especially thank you to my family that always be there during my big day. Love you guys so much! N to aleciana and eddie, thank you for celebrate my birthday, I really love you guys n thankful that you guys did the surprise for me. THANK YOU! ♥♥
LET'S STAY WONDERFUL,
LET'S LIVE BETTER,
LET'S LOVE ALWAYS,
LET'S BE HEALTHY EVERYDAY,
LETS BE THANKFUL EACH TIME,
LET'S STAY PEACE IN WORLD,
LET'S REMEMBER THE TIME  WE HAVE,
LET'S FOREVER STAY AS YOU ARE
LET'S STAY NEVER GIVE UP THE LIFE,
LET'S BE HAPPY WHOLE TIMES.
LET'S CHEER THE LIFE WE LIVING NOW,
LET'S PRAY FOR EVERY TIME,
LET'S STAY WHERE GOD NEED US TO BE.......
 
 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    bank for gold investment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete